Temporary Meal Cards

If you DID NOT attend Summer Orientation:

  • You will be issued a temporary Bus Pass, a temporary door access card (that will allow you to access any College Nine or John R. Lewis College residence hall), and a temporary meal card. All of these items are only temporary, and once you receive an ID card it will function in place of all these items.
  • In order to receive your ID card you MUST make sure to take your ID photo at ID Card Services. You may do this at any time during their open hours, which are Monday through Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM. Please make sure you have your picture taken in a timely manner, as all of the temporary items you are issued will expire.
  • After you have taken your ID card photo, you may come and pick up your new ID from the College Nine and John R. Lewis College Housing Office. When being issued your ID card at the Housing Office, you will need to trade ALL of your temporary access materials for your ID card. Failure to do so will result in a non-issuing of your ID card, and/or a fine for lost materials.